I’m a photographer and writer based in Geelong, Victoria, specialising in rural and outback Australia.
In addition to working for leading newspapers and magazines, I produce award-winning photographs to help Australian agribusinesses and rural companies tell their stories.
My work ranges from one-off on-location photo shoots to the production of complete corporate brochures.
I work closely with my clients across Australia, ranging from small family-owned companies to large corporate entities, to clearly understand their businesses, their target audience and how to bring those together.
My corporate clients include some of Australia’s most innovative agricultural companies and high-level government departments.
My photographs and stories have appeared in publications such as R.M. Williams OUTBACK magazine, The Weekend Australian Magazine, The Geelong Advertiser, The Herald Sun, and John Deere’s The Furrow magazine.
Industry awards include:
- Best Feature/WA Rural Media Awards 2017
- Best Photograph/WA Rural Media Awards 2016
- Best Feature/WA Rural Media Awards 2016
- Best Regional Coverage/WA Rural Media Awards 2015
- 2013 Kubota Australian Star Prize for Rural Writing
- Best Media Feature/WA Rural Media Awards 2012
- Nature/Landscape Category/Australian Star Prize for Rural Photography 2012
- Best Regional Press Photographer/WA Press Photographer of the Year Awards 2012
- Best Photograph/WA Rural Media Awards 2011
- Best Regional Coverage/WA Rural Media Awards 2011
- Best Photograph/WA Rural Media Awards 2010
- Best Regional Coverage/WA Rural Media Awards 2010
- Country Prize/WA Media Awards 2009.
Email: [email protected]